Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - 22:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business today announced that Professor Paul Simko is this year's Darden recipient of the 2013 Mead Endowment.
- Business professor says lessons on ethics, character can prevent unethical behavior in the workplaceTue, 8 Dec 2009, 11:53:16 EST
- No evidence of a post-Olympics boom or bust for host city real estate prices: UBC studyMon, 25 Jan 2010, 14:43:56 EST
- Avoiding social potholes on your career pathThu, 14 May 2009, 14:37:09 EDT
- Computer games can teach schools some lessonsFri, 19 Feb 2010, 17:16:00 EST
- Black entrepreneurs 4 times more likely to be refused credit than white businessesMon, 17 Nov 2008, 13:15:38 EST