As an expert in molecular genetics, Colin E. Bishop, Ph.D.'s, usual role at the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center's Institute for Regenerative Medicine is to apply the techniques of genetics and developmental biology to the regeneration of human organs.
- Researchers engineer miniature human livers in the labSat, 30 Oct 2010, 9:33:51 EDT
- Genetic blueprint revealed for kidney design and formationMon, 10 Nov 2008, 13:57:32 EST
- Genetic mutation may have allowed early humans to migrate throughout Africa, research saysWed, 19 Sep 2012, 20:35:18 EDT
- Lab-engineered kidney project reaches early milestoneThu, 21 Jun 2012, 18:31:37 EDT
- New methods allow for insights into molecular mechanisms of regenerationTue, 5 Jul 2011, 11:35:20 EDT