The Gulf of Mexico may have a much greater natural ability to self-clean oil spills than previously believed, an expert in bioremediation said here today at the 245th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society (ACS), the world's largest scientific society.
- Clean-up tools may help protect wetlands from Gulf of Mexico oil spillThu, 20 May 2010, 11:05:46 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- Caution required for Gulf oil spill clean-upTue, 4 May 2010, 14:12:13 EDT
- Assessing impacts of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of MexicoWed, 10 Jul 2013, 15:35:59 EDT
- Gulf oil spill: Mississippi River hydrology may help reduce oil onshoreThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:11:27 EDT