Sunday, April 7, 2013 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
Why does the "65-degree egg" and its "6X deg.C" counterparts continue to entice chefs and diners at chic restaurants, when the science underpinning that supposed recipe for perfection in boiling an egg is flawed?
- Diners may be willing to pay more to eat at 'green' restaurantsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 15:04:56 EST
- Popular TV chef recipes 'less healthy' than supermarket ready mealsTue, 18 Dec 2012, 8:34:10 EST
- K-State researchers find independently owned ethnic restaurants have more food safety violationsTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:46:46 EST
- The perfect liquid -- now even more perfectTue, 17 Jan 2012, 16:35:43 EST
- More students than ever before studying engineering and physical sciences at degree levelSat, 24 Oct 2009, 14:15:31 EDT