Air samples collected in Finland beginning during the Cold War may help unlock answers to climate change, according to researchers at Clarkson University. A team is analyzing more than 2,300 weekly air samples from 1964, the first year the Finns archived the filters, through 2010.
- Miniature Sandia sensors may advance climate studiesTue, 10 Apr 2012, 17:32:50 EDT
- Ocean probes to help refine climate change forecastingFri, 5 Aug 2011, 15:03:17 EDT
- New method to diagnose sepsis is faster, cheaperTue, 19 Nov 2013, 11:35:43 EST
- Underwater sponges and worms may hold key to cure for malariaMon, 28 Jun 2010, 11:44:08 EDT
- Researchers find linkages between climate change and political, human impacts among ancient MayaThu, 8 Nov 2012, 15:08:11 EST