University of Maryland School of Pharmacy Joins MCART Consortium to Advance Treatments for Radiation Injuries
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
The School's Mass Spectrometry facility will lead investigation to identify and characterize new biomarkers of radiation damage.
- Probiotic protects intestine from radiation injuryWed, 16 Nov 2011, 15:36:31 EST
- Radiation pharmacogenomics identifies biomarkers that could personalize cancer treatmentMon, 4 Oct 2010, 18:03:52 EDT
- UVA radiation damages DNA in human melanocyte skin cells and can lead to melanomaThu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:16:25 EDT
- Mayo researchers find biomarkers for personalizing radiation cancer treatmentMon, 4 Oct 2010, 18:03:52 EDT
- Researchers find way to make tumor cells easier to destroyTue, 6 May 2008, 18:07:44 EDT