Four Kansas State University Scientists Named Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
The American Association for the Advancement of Science has named four Kansas State University researchers among its 2012 fellows, a prestigious recognition given to association members by their peers. The four fellows are: John Blair, university distinguished professor of biology; Ruth Welti, university distinguished professor of biology; Kun Yan Zhu, professor of entomology; and Ron Trewyn, vice president for research.
- Asthma through the eyes of a medical anthropologistFri, 18 Feb 2011, 15:05:49 EST
- Michigan State University prof calls for more metro, regional science councilsMon, 16 Feb 2009, 7:29:16 EST
- Syracuse University scientist to speak on evolution and Islam at AAAS Annual MeetingMon, 21 Feb 2011, 11:34:09 EST
- VP, university leaders discuss ARRA impact on researchTue, 21 Sep 2010, 13:16:43 EDT
- BU's Kunz to introduce new discipline of aeroecology at AAAS symposiumFri, 18 Feb 2011, 12:32:48 EST