The rising population of aging health-conscious consumers is driving demand for food products that support good health now, as well as medicinal treatment for conditions that arise in later years, according to a panel discussion at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) 2012 Annual Meeting & Food Expo.
- Gluten and lactose-free ingredient substitute found for low-fat white saucesWed, 17 Oct 2012, 22:39:13 EDT
- Habits, not cravings, drive food choice during times of stressTue, 16 Jul 2013, 21:04:43 EDT
- Work conditions impact parents' food choicesWed, 9 Sep 2009, 0:35:56 EDT
- Biotech, nanotech and synthetic biology roles in future food supply exploredSun, 21 Feb 2010, 12:23:06 EST
- Global food safety: Keeping food safe from farm to tableThu, 4 Nov 2010, 13:32:43 EDT