Monday, June 4, 2012 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
A new study finds surface water samples are insufficient in determining the prevalence of plastic debris in oceans.
- Wind pushes plastics deeper into oceans, driving trash estimates upWed, 25 Apr 2012, 20:33:38 EDT
- Sea Education Association finds widespread floating plastic debris in the western North Atlantic OceanThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:24:11 EDT
- Plastics in oceans decompose, release hazardous chemicals, surprising new study saysWed, 19 Aug 2009, 18:23:03 EDT
- Hormone-mimics in plastic water bottles -- just the tip of the iceberg?Thu, 26 Mar 2009, 10:50:25 EDT
- Plastic trash altering ocean habitats, Scripps study showsWed, 9 May 2012, 0:31:08 EDT