James J. Robinson has been named the new executive director of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) by the Society's Board of Directors. Warren H. Hunt, Jr., who has served as TMS executive director since July 2006, will take on the position of Materials Innovation director at TMS to advance the Society's leadership in developing a materials innovation infrastructure, as well as supporting the Society's efforts related to energy materials. The change will be effective May 29.
- American Chemical Society praises nomination of Collins as NIH DirectorFri, 10 Jul 2009, 15:21:24 EDT
- IVAC Executive Director Dr. Orin Levine commends Gates Foundation announcementFri, 29 Jan 2010, 13:51:13 EST
- LAMMPS supercomputer code developer earns special recognitionThu, 3 Mar 2011, 12:07:57 EST
- Building better structural materialsThu, 13 Dec 2012, 15:37:05 EST
- Spying on a cellular director in the cutting roomSun, 21 Mar 2010, 14:38:40 EDT