Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
The molecular ballet to stay alive may be recorded, then passed to future generations.
- Researchers find novel way plants pass traits to next generationTue, 26 Mar 2013, 12:04:53 EDT
- Cell circuits remember their historyMon, 11 Feb 2013, 11:04:39 EST
- How plants sense low oxygen levels to survive floodingSun, 23 Oct 2011, 14:30:59 EDT
- For kidney disease patients, staying active might mean staying aliveThu, 8 Oct 2009, 18:44:59 EDT
- Environs prompt advantageous gene mutations as plants grow; changes passed to progenyFri, 1 Jul 2011, 14:33:34 EDT