Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 09:01 in Physics & Chemistry
The American Institute of Physics (AIP) has chosen renowned physicist and writer Lisa Randall, Ph.D., as the 2012 recipient of the Andrew Gemant Award.
- UCSB physicists make strides in understanding quantum entanglementFri, 14 Dec 2012, 20:03:20 EST
- NASA satellites help see ups and downs ahead for Depression LisaThu, 23 Sep 2010, 16:24:05 EDT
- Graphene and 'spintronics' combo looks promisingTue, 25 Jan 2011, 18:02:07 EST
- NASA infrared imagery sees tropical depression 14 becomes 12th tropical storm: LisaTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:36:28 EDT
- LISA gravitational-wave mission strongly endorsed by National Research CouncilWed, 18 Aug 2010, 13:17:46 EDT