Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at NYU School of Medicine have identified a target for slowing the progression of multiple myeloma by using currently available drugs.
- Study shows benefit of new maintenance therapy for multiple myelomaFri, 11 May 2012, 16:32:32 EDT
- New myeloma drug shows promise in early testingMon, 7 Jun 2010, 15:25:15 EDT
- New lymphoma treatment shows promise in dogsTue, 7 Sep 2010, 14:08:45 EDT
- Discovery in liver cancer cells provides new target for drugsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 17:34:33 EDT
- Study identifies promising treatment for aggressive lymphomaWed, 26 May 2010, 15:25:30 EDT