Researchers are automating some of the processes by which computer-based designs are turned into real world entities, developing techniques that fabricate building elements directly from digital designs, and allowing custom components to be manufactured rapidly and at low cost.
- UMD creates new tech for complex micro structures for use in sensors & other appsFri, 13 Jul 2012, 15:02:53 EDT
- Penn researchers develop biological circuit components, new microscope technique for measuring themWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:39:08 EDT
- Caltech and IBM scientists use self-assembled DNA scaffolding to build tiny circuit boardsTue, 18 Aug 2009, 9:17:21 EDT
- Design revolutionTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:38:57 EDT
- The buzz on BEES: New web app simplifies use of NIST's economically green building products toolWed, 2 Mar 2011, 12:06:35 EST