"Is it the weekend yet?"... "Time flies!" ... "There aren't enough hours in a day!" - these are all phrases we hear often, and sometimes say ourselves. But what if time didn't exist? What if we lived in a world free of alarm clocks, appointment times, and calendars?
- 'I knew it all along…didn't I?' – Understanding hindsight biasFri, 7 Sep 2012, 7:32:17 EDT
- Decisions, decisions, decisions ...Mon, 18 Jul 2011, 17:36:52 EDT
- Ancient body clock discovered that helps to keep all living things on timeWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:44:05 EST
- Coordinating the circadian clock: Molecular pair controls time-keeping and fat metabolismFri, 6 Apr 2012, 16:34:59 EDT
- Atomic fountain clocks are becoming still more stableWed, 18 Mar 2009, 18:23:00 EDT