Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 07:32 in Mathematics & Economics
The University of Virginia and The Hartwell Foundation are expanding their long-standing relationship, with the announcement that the Foundation has selected Charlottesville as the site of its 2013 Annual Meeting of Biomedical Research.
- Research lays foundation for building on the moon -- or anywhere elseWed, 29 Sep 2010, 9:52:46 EDT
- University of Virginia researchers uncover new catalysis siteFri, 5 Aug 2011, 3:13:10 EDT
- Time of year important in projections of climate change effects on ecosystemsWed, 15 Feb 2012, 17:36:58 EST
- NSF dispatches rapid response oceanographic expedition to Chile earthquake siteFri, 19 Mar 2010, 13:53:18 EDT
- Landscape change leads to increased insecticide use in US MidwestTue, 12 Jul 2011, 11:38:30 EDT