Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 17:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The Awards & Honors Committee of the Council of Science Editors (CSE), with unanimous approval of the Board of Directors, has voted to award the 2012 CSE Award for Meritorious Achievement to COPE--Committee on Publication Ethics.
- ORNL researchers win 8 R&D 100 awardsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 15:16:47 EDT
- NSF announces new awards that will investigate more efficient ways to harvest sunlight Tue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:36:18 EDT
- Gender gap: Selection bias snubs scholarly achievements of female scientistsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:09 EST
- £1 million award to address honeybee declineFri, 2 Oct 2009, 5:00:39 EDT
- 3 Tufts engineering faculty earn prestigious national awards for promising researchTue, 23 Mar 2010, 18:34:11 EDT