Monday, May 14, 2012 - 07:01 in Mathematics & Economics
More than 40 speakers from around the world will offer diverse perspectives on water and food security at the fourth global Water for Food Conference, May 30-June 1, in Lincoln, Neb.
- Water: The forgotten crisisThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:23:00 EDT
- Water scarcity will create global security concernsTue, 6 Oct 2009, 16:52:46 EDT
- Water levels dropping in some major rivers as global climate changesTue, 21 Apr 2009, 11:07:46 EDT
- ADA releases position paper on food and water safetySat, 1 Aug 2009, 1:00:29 EDT
- Comfort food: Chocolate, water reduce pain response to heatTue, 13 Oct 2009, 17:23:39 EDT