Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 19:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers examined the distribution of child deaths globally by cause and found that 64 percent were attributable to infectious causes and 40 percent occurred in neonates.
- Study pinpoints causes of child death in ChinaThu, 25 Mar 2010, 20:21:49 EDT
- Analysis of millions of US births shows association between birth defects and preterm birthWed, 21 May 2008, 6:07:52 EDT
- Infectious diseases caused two-thirds of the nearly 9 million child deaths globally in 2008Tue, 11 May 2010, 20:24:22 EDT
- Cost-effective measures could stop child pneumonia deathsMon, 1 Jun 2009, 12:38:18 EDT
- New study re-examines bacterial vaccine studies conducted during 1918 influenza pandemicTue, 2 Nov 2010, 12:03:17 EDT