Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 15:00 in Physics & Chemistry
A carbon nanotube sponge that can soak up oil in water with unparalleled efficiency has been developed with help from computational simulations performed at the Department of Energy's (DOE's) Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Nanotube 'sponge' has potential in oil spill cleanup Thu, 10 May 2012, 15:35:03 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- January 2009Tue, 13 Jan 2009, 17:22:39 EST
- A recipe for controlling carbon nanotubesSun, 20 Sep 2009, 22:15:20 EDT
- Simulations help explain fast water transport in nanotubesTue, 16 Sep 2008, 15:07:42 EDT
- Study on cytotoxicity of carbon nanotubesMon, 22 Dec 2008, 11:50:22 EST