Cybersecurity Experts Begin Investigation on Self-Adapting Computer Network That Defends Itself Against Hackers
Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 09:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Kansas State University cybersecurity experts are researching the feasibility of building a computer network that could protect itself against online attackers by automatically changing its setup and configuration.
- US must focus on protecting critical computer networks from cyber attack, RAND study findsThu, 8 Oct 2009, 12:17:31 EDT
- A new way to protect computer networks from Internet wormsWed, 4 Jun 2008, 14:56:38 EDT
- Today's threat: Computer network terrorismTue, 19 Jan 2010, 10:38:08 EST
- UMass Amherst computer scientist leads the way to the next revolution in artificial intelligenceMon, 2 Apr 2012, 12:37:06 EDT
- Millionths of a second can cost millions of dollars: A new way to track network delaysThu, 20 Aug 2009, 14:27:56 EDT