Could the Ways in Which Animals Regenerate Hair and Feathers Lead to Clues for Restoring Human Fingers and Toes?
Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 09:31 in Biology & Nature
Latest edition of Physiology has a Review article that examines what's known about regenerative biology and applies it to regenerative medicine.
- Animal models that help translate regenerative therapies from bench to bedsideThu, 11 Feb 2010, 12:44:42 EST
- Figuring out the heads or tails decision in regenerationMon, 14 Sep 2009, 15:30:23 EDT
- Scientists announce human intestinal stem cell 'breakthrough' for regenerative medicineSun, 4 Sep 2011, 15:33:10 EDT
- USC research reveals surprising clues about communication in hair stem cell populationsMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:06 EDT
- New advancements in the use of adult, embryonic stem cells for tissue regenerationThu, 6 Nov 2008, 17:56:33 EST