Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 08:31 in Physics & Chemistry
A textured surface mimics a lotus leaf to move drops of liquid in particular directions. The low-cost system could be used in portable medical or environmental tests.
- Faster diagnostics through cheap, ultra-portable blood testingThu, 1 Sep 2011, 12:40:34 EDT
- New 'nanobead' approach could revolutionize sensor technologyTue, 26 Apr 2011, 13:33:31 EDT
- MIT research: Portable devices' built-in motion sensors improve data rates on wireless networksWed, 13 Apr 2011, 12:02:35 EDT
- NRL partners with industry to develop compact biosensor for wide-ranging applicationsThu, 5 Feb 2009, 6:17:40 EST
- Study finds problems with reviewing medical images from portable mediaTue, 4 Jan 2011, 1:33:13 EST