Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 11:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) Oceanographic Center graduate student Jenny Fenton is analyzing the survival rates of juvenile swordfish caught by fishermen using rod and reel and buoy gear. Her research is the first study of its kind.
- Study finds vaccine extends recurrent GBM survival rates by 2 to 3 timesFri, 3 Jun 2011, 11:37:05 EDT
- Study finds wide variation in 5-year patient survival rates for lung transplantation centersTue, 6 Jul 2010, 18:15:43 EDT
- The probability of surviving nine types of cancer is analyzedThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:18:30 EDT
- Dietary factors influence ovarian cancer survival ratesMon, 1 Mar 2010, 9:44:08 EST
- Therapeutic melanoma vaccine improves response rate, progression-free survivalThu, 2 Jun 2011, 9:04:31 EDT