Friday, May 4, 2012 - 12:00 in Astronomy & Space
Georgia Tech Assistant Professor Josef Dufek's new findings provide more evidence that early Mars was saturated with water and that its atmosphere was considerably thicker, at least 20 times more dense, than it is today.
- Ancient volcanic blast provides more evidence of water on early MarsFri, 4 May 2012, 15:33:44 EDT
- Studying ancient Earth's geochemistry Fri, 18 Jan 2013, 13:34:08 EST
- Brown-led team finds evidence of water in moon's interiorWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:36:15 EDT
- Ancient tooth may provide evidence of early human dentistryWed, 19 Sep 2012, 20:08:00 EDT
- Scientists finds evidence of water ice on asteroid's surfaceWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:31 EDT