Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Researchers have many tools available in studying and observing mammals. One is quite small--the stable isotope. Exploring ecological questions through analysis of stable isotopes is a rapidly developing area of research.
- Iron isotopes as a tool in oceanographyFri, 31 Jul 2009, 10:24:53 EDT
- Revealing the metabolic activity of microbial communitiesTue, 11 May 2010, 10:28:30 EDT
- Diet, population size and the spread of modern humans into EuropeTue, 11 Aug 2009, 0:49:41 EDT
- These shells don't clam up: Innovative technique to record human impact on coastal watersTue, 2 Dec 2008, 13:15:58 EST
- Made-to-order isotopes hold promise on science's frontierThu, 8 May 2008, 17:21:41 EDT