UCSF scientists have identified patterns of brain activity in the rat brain that play a role in the formation and recall of memories and decision-making. The discovery, which builds on the team's previous findings, offers a path for studying learning, decision-making and post-traumatic stress syndrome.
- Drug prevents post-traumatic stress syndromeMon, 6 Dec 2010, 12:04:45 EST
- These researchers really can read your mindThu, 11 Mar 2010, 12:30:37 EST
- Carnegie Mellon research provides insight into brain's decision-making processThu, 11 Mar 2010, 15:18:44 EST
- Losing sleep, losing brain?Wed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:44:26 EST
- Scientists identify brain's 'molecular memory switch'Thu, 28 Mar 2013, 20:33:20 EDT