A new book produced by the Wildlife Conservation Society and Albertine Rift Conservation Society documents how well-managed protected areas with good law enforcement have saved wildlife in Africa's Albertine Rift Valley despite decades of insecurity and war.
- Geologists correct a rift in AfricaMon, 26 Mar 2012, 20:33:32 EDT
- Study uses satellite imagery to identify active magma systems in East Africa's Rift ValleyWed, 4 Nov 2009, 15:24:01 EST
- New vaccine strategies could safely control Rift Valley feverTue, 22 Jun 2010, 18:38:34 EDT
- African bird discovery proves there is something new under the sunTue, 16 Mar 2010, 9:51:09 EDT
- Nature parks can save species as climate changesMon, 1 Jun 2009, 19:42:37 EDT