Contractors recently installed 16 solar panels atop a roof-top computing facility at Rutgers. Researchers will use it to study effective management of computing with solar power. Ricardo Bianchini, project director, has $1.5 million in NSF grants for research into energy efficiency in computing. He is a co-PI on a $1.5 million grant from Google Inc.
- Rutgers physicists find unusual electronic properties in bismuth-based crystalline materialThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:49:58 EST
- Now you can determine the solar efficiency of your roofMon, 17 Oct 2011, 14:33:45 EDT
- Solar power game-changer: 'Near perfect' absorption of sunlight, from all anglesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 13:28:36 EST
- $5 million NSF grant will upgrade and expand NJIT radio telescope arrayWed, 6 Oct 2010, 20:21:40 EDT
- Boosting the power of solar cellsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 15:50:04 EST