After a marathon debate over a pair of studies that show how the avian H5N1 influenza virus could become transmissible in mammals, and an unprecedented recommendation by a government review panel to block publication, one of the studies was finally and fully published today (May 3, 2012) in the journal Nature.
- After epic debate, avian flu research sees light of dayWed, 2 May 2012, 18:52:41 EDT
- Pigs in southern China infected with avian fluWed, 19 Dec 2012, 18:33:52 EST
- Novel compound found effective against H5N1 avian influenza virusThu, 25 Feb 2010, 20:32:53 EST
- Oral interferon may prevent and control avian influenza virus infectionFri, 29 Jul 2011, 3:35:19 EDT
- Business affiliation could increase potential risk of farm-to-farm transmission of avian influenzaMon, 29 Mar 2010, 16:16:25 EDT