Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 17:00 in Psychology & Sociology
A new brain imaging study that has found an individual's willingness to work hard to earn money is strongly influenced by the activity of dopamine in three specific areas of the brain.
- 1 sleepless night increases dopamine in the human brainTue, 19 Aug 2008, 17:35:47 EDT
- Kidney dopamine regulates blood pressure, life spanTue, 19 Jul 2011, 17:36:14 EDT
- Dopamine controls formation of new brain cellsFri, 8 Apr 2011, 10:35:57 EDT
- Unlocking mystery of why dopamine freezes Parkinson's patientsFri, 8 Aug 2008, 16:21:48 EDT
- New brain research: Hunger for stimulation driven by dopamine in the brainMon, 1 Feb 2010, 15:27:12 EST