The study is the first trial in the United States, and one of only two trials in the world, testing the effectiveness of Attention Bias Modification Therapy (ABMT) for PTSD. It is a straightforward, noninvasive, computerized program, making it a desirable alternative to existing therapies for PTSD.
- MDMA (Ecstasy)-assisted psychotherapy relieves treatment-resistant PTSDMon, 19 Jul 2010, 10:11:01 EDT
- Bright light therapy improves sleep disturbances in soldiers with combat PTSDMon, 7 Jun 2010, 1:31:03 EDT
- To bring effective therapies to patients quicker, use the team approachWed, 2 Mar 2011, 18:32:44 EST
- New study confirms the existence of 'trial effect' in HIV clinical trialsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 19:36:42 EDT
- Geisinger study: PTSD causes early death from heart diseaseMon, 7 Jul 2008, 9:29:14 EDT