The world can significantly slow the pace of climate change with practical efforts to control so-called "short-lived climate pollutants" and by bringing successful Western technologies to the developing world, according to three UC San Diego scientists in the journal Foreign Affairs.
- Carbon Disclosure Project: 'World's largest corporations seek clarity on climate change regulation'Sun, 21 Sep 2008, 21:28:41 EDT
- Climate change to alter global fire riskTue, 12 Jun 2012, 20:34:19 EDT
- Alternative futures of a warming worldWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:29 EST
- Groundwater fate and climate changeMon, 28 Jan 2013, 16:18:03 EST
- Climate policies can help resolve energy security and air pollution challengesMon, 14 Nov 2011, 9:35:00 EST