Friday, April 27, 2012 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
University at Buffalo volcanologist Michael Sheridan can discuss Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, which has entered a heightened phase of activity. Sheridan has been studying Popocatepetl for years.
- Chile's Chaiten volcano one of scores of active volcanoes in region, says CU-Boulder professorWed, 7 May 2008, 9:28:39 EDT
- Iceland volcano: Pitt researcher compiles first high-res images; plume receding but internal heat upFri, 23 Apr 2010, 13:39:40 EDT
- Off the shelf maps help mitigate volcanic hazardsWed, 21 Jan 2009, 15:15:35 EST
- Underwater Antarctic volcanoes discovered in the Southern OceanMon, 11 Jul 2011, 13:33:25 EDT
- 10 years of Soufriere Hills Volcano research publishedThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:25:03 EST