Whitehead Institute researchers have created a three-step algorithm, lobSTR, that in one day accurately and simultaneously profiles more than 100,000 short tandem repeats (STRs) in one human genome sequence--a feat that previous systems could never complete.
- lobSTR algorithm rolls DNA fingerprinting into 21st centuryFri, 27 Apr 2012, 22:21:09 EDT
- Detection of potentially deadly atrial fibrillation dramatically improved by new algorithmWed, 19 May 2010, 14:12:04 EDT
- Solving puzzles without a pictureThu, 10 Jan 2013, 18:35:59 EST
- Greedy algorithms best for multiple targetsThu, 9 Dec 2010, 10:08:13 EST
- Classifying molar pregnancyWed, 21 Oct 2009, 5:51:33 EDT