Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 16:30 in Astronomy & Space
Five engineering students from the University of Arizona tested their senior design project in a simulated Martian environment in the Utah desert.
- UC San Diego engineers part of nationwide effort to make buildings earthquake safeFri, 22 Aug 2008, 12:42:43 EDT
- New glaucoma test allows earlier, more accurate detectionTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:02:52 EST
- OSC lifts OSU land speed racer toward 400-mph goalThu, 21 Jul 2011, 16:40:07 EDT
- Blood testing, mosquito styleFri, 24 Apr 2009, 10:57:42 EDT
- Key process for space outpost proved on 'vomit comet' rideThu, 24 Sep 2009, 15:22:24 EDT