Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 09:51 in Physics & Chemistry
Can cookies be good for you? Perhaps if it's a cookie formulated with innovative ingredients including whole-grain flours, new sweetener alternatives, or healthier fats.
- Ready-to-bake cookie dough not ready-to-eat, study of E. coli outbreak findsSun, 11 Dec 2011, 13:32:10 EST
- Killer cookies: To resist temptation, exaggerate the threatMon, 14 Dec 2009, 16:01:59 EST
- One box of Girl Scout Cookies worth $15 billionThu, 4 Aug 2011, 12:37:58 EDT
- Cookie cutter in the skyTue, 16 Dec 2008, 12:54:09 EST
- Cookies or careers?Fri, 8 Apr 2011, 12:38:42 EDT