Researchers have identified molecular probes capable of selectively attaching to fibronectin fibers under different strain states, enabling the detection and examination of fibronectin strain events that have been linked to pathological conditions including cancer and fibrosis.
- Powerful new 'molecular GPS' helps probe aging and disease processesWed, 2 Sep 2009, 13:05:54 EDT
- Model unfolds proteins gentlyTue, 5 Oct 2010, 10:03:59 EDT
- New step forward in search for solution to infection puzzleWed, 6 Aug 2008, 10:15:40 EDT
- Chemical engineers at UCSB design molecular probe to study disease Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 16:06:20 EDT
- Scientists study how asbestos fibers trigger cancer in human cellsThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:30:13 EST