Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 11:31 in Biology & Nature
In a study in PLoS Computational Biology, two Santa Fe Institute researchers trace the development of life-sustaining chemistry to the earliest forms of life on Earth.
- Scientists develop new method to investigate origin of lifeTue, 2 Sep 2008, 10:44:17 EDT
- Young graphite in old rocks challenges the earliest signs of lifeWed, 18 May 2011, 13:37:35 EDT
- Engineering technology pinpoints earliest signs of animal lifeThu, 5 Feb 2009, 10:25:55 EST
- Study builds on plausible scenario for origin of life on EarthTue, 9 Aug 2011, 16:40:38 EDT
- Complex systems and Mars missions help understand how life beganFri, 14 Nov 2008, 9:22:46 EST