Although cosmic rays were discovered 100 years ago, their origin remains one of the most enduring mysteries in physics. Now, the IceCube Neutrino Observatory, a massive detector in Antarctica, is honing in on how the highest energy cosmic rays are produced.
- IceCube Neutrino Observatory explores origin of cosmic rays Wed, 18 Apr 2012, 15:34:07 EDT
- IceCube spies unexplained pattern of cosmic raysWed, 28 Jul 2010, 10:50:03 EDT
- IceCube neutrino observatory nears completeTue, 31 Aug 2010, 14:36:13 EDT
- Herschel finds source of cosmic dust in a stellar explosionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 14:39:22 EDT
- Los Alamos observatory fingers cosmic ray 'hot spots'Mon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:57:11 EST