University of New Hampshire researchers have found that residents of Louisiana and Florida most acutely and directly affected by the BP Deepwater Horizon disaster -- the largest marine oil spill in U.S. history -- said they have changed their views on other environmental issues as a result of the spill.
- Gulf Coast residents say BP Oil Spill changed their environmental views, UNH research findsThu, 12 Apr 2012, 23:32:11 EDT
- Louisiana, Florida residents differ on views of long-term effects of oil spillTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:36:02 EDT
- Psychological effects of BP oil spill go beyond residents of impacted shorelinesThu, 17 Feb 2011, 17:32:03 EST
- Microbial communities shifted dramatically after Deepwater Horizon spillWed, 6 Jun 2012, 22:32:26 EDT
- Lessons learned from the 2 worst oils spills in US historyFri, 19 Aug 2011, 14:32:01 EDT