Researcher Publishes Book on Food Sustainability; Book Addresses Measures to Ensure Food Security with Fewer Resources
Handbook of Sustainability for the Food Sciences, a newly published book by University of Arkansas food science professor Ruben Morawicki, addresses the urgent challenge of worldwide food security, which is threatened by the rapid decline of critical resources needed for production.
- Availability of local food key to improving food securityMon, 9 May 2011, 13:03:24 EDT
- Hotter nights threaten food security -- rice at riskTue, 10 Aug 2010, 14:22:06 EDT
- Food security and the income gapMon, 1 Jun 2009, 10:51:27 EDT
- Sustainable fisheries needed for global food securityThu, 11 Feb 2010, 21:36:44 EST
- Global study of salmon shows: 'Sustainable' food isn't so sustainableTue, 24 Nov 2009, 15:26:14 EST