Friday, March 30, 2012 - 11:03 in Health & Medicine
Eating foods at breakfast that have a low glycemic index may help prevent a spike in blood sugar throughout the morning and after the next meal of the day, researchers said at the Institute of Food Technologists' Wellness 12 meeting.
- Low glycemic breakfast may increase benefits of working outTue, 14 Apr 2009, 16:15:26 EDT
- Glycemic index and glycemic load of some popular Chinese traditional foodsThu, 8 Apr 2010, 17:47:05 EDT
- Women who eat foods with high glycemic index may be at greater risk for heart diseaseMon, 12 Apr 2010, 17:43:18 EDT
- New measurement important complement to GITue, 28 Jun 2011, 11:33:11 EDT
- Low-carb diets prove better at controlling type 2 diabetesMon, 5 Jan 2009, 17:29:32 EST