The Institute of Medicine released a new report, Epilepsy across the spectrum: Promoting Health and Understanding IOM's review committee findings and recommendations in areas of surveillance, prevention, health care and human services, and education of health care providers, people who have epilepsy, their families and the public. A full-scale evaluation of the health system response to epilepsy such as this has been long overdue.
- Cats and humans suffer from similar forms of epilepsyFri, 1 Feb 2013, 13:54:12 EST
- UCLA/VA scientists identify genetic cause for a type of childhood epilepsyThu, 29 May 2008, 12:21:52 EDT
- Packages of care for epilepsy in low- and middle-income countriesTue, 13 Oct 2009, 6:02:49 EDT
- Health care disparities seen in epilepsy patients with low socioeconomic statusTue, 22 Feb 2011, 11:33:36 EST
- Altered brain development found in children with newly diagnosed epilepsyWed, 19 May 2010, 10:19:25 EDT