Three leading cancer researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University have been selected to chair symposia at this year's annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, which will be held in Chicago from March 31 to April 4.
- Einstein researchers identify potential target for metastatic cancerMon, 10 Aug 2009, 17:46:11 EDT
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine helps address need for improved cancer care in rural AmericaFri, 3 Dec 2010, 14:06:59 EST
- Researchers identify genetic markers for aggressive head and neck cancerWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:43 EDT
- Einstein scientists link elevated insulin to increased breast cancer riskThu, 9 Jul 2009, 17:14:55 EDT
- Einstein researchers develop a new way to study how breast cancer spreadsWed, 12 Nov 2008, 13:31:33 EST