The 163rd Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America (ASA) will feature more than 1,300 presentations on the science of sound and its impact on physics, engineering, and medicine. Topics include: hearing and its interplay with the other senses; using sound to monitor the environment; and new insights into human and animal communication.
- Sound research at Acoustical Society meeting Mon, 9 May 2011, 11:05:29 EDT
- Acoustic monitoring of Atlantic cod reveals clues to spawning behaviorSat, 23 Mar 2013, 16:32:01 EDT
- Killer whales, blind bats, discriminating dolphins, mating birdsWed, 25 Jun 2008, 17:35:41 EDT
- Cephalopods experience massive acoustic trauma from noise pollution in the oceansMon, 11 Apr 2011, 11:34:46 EDT
- Lasers generate underwater soundFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:30:06 EDT