American Association of Neurological Surgeons Continues To Add Attendees for Annual Scientific Meeting, Will Honor Dr. Albert Rhoton Jr. for Contributions to the Specialty at April 16 Evening Event
Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 07:04 in Mathematics & Economics
Attendence at the 2012 AANS Annual Scientfic Meeting is expected to eclipse last year's event; special event honoring Dr. Albert Rhoton Jr. and the creation of an endowment in his name slated for April 16.
- NYU Langone experts present advances at American Association of Neurological Surgeons MeetingMon, 11 Apr 2011, 10:34:27 EDT
- Groundbreaking MS research to be presented at American Academy of Neurology Annual MeetingTue, 13 Apr 2010, 16:51:00 EDT
- Science at a glance: Symposia, research and special events at Experimental Biology 2011Thu, 7 Apr 2011, 11:38:03 EDT
- American Urological Association/Engineering & Urological Society 2009 -- news tipsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:46 EDT
- Guidelines: Pregnancy safe with epilepsy, but valproate should be avoidedTue, 28 Apr 2009, 7:16:56 EDT