Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 15:31 in Physics & Chemistry
The Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate has successfully tested an unprecedented technology for containing flooding or dangerous gases in mass transit tunnels: a giant plug.
- No place to hideMon, 7 Jun 2010, 21:45:58 EDT
- Tunnel visionMon, 29 Jun 2009, 15:49:44 EDT
- US Secret Service moves Tiny Town to Virtual Tiny TownTue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:32:41 EST
- Detecting tunnels using seismic waves not as simple as it sounds Mon, 10 Dec 2012, 17:05:53 EST
- Bomb scares: An ODD solutionFri, 9 Apr 2010, 11:52:17 EDT