Professor Robert Diaz of the Virginia Institute of Marine Science is a co-editor of "Valuing the Ocean" a major new study by an international team of scientists and economists that attempts to measure the ocean's monetary value and to tally the costs and savings associated with human decisions affecting ocean health.
- WHOI scientist takes comprehensive look at human impacts on ocean chemistryThu, 17 Jun 2010, 17:11:50 EDT
- New study by WHOI scientists provides baseline measurements of carbon in Arctic OceanMon, 21 May 2012, 14:32:43 EDT
- Atmosphere threatened by pollutants entering ocean, prof saysThu, 15 May 2008, 14:22:02 EDT
- Marine spatial planning: A more balanced approach to ocean managementSat, 20 Feb 2010, 12:16:04 EST
- New method of measuring ocean CO2 uptake could lead to climate change 'early warning system'Thu, 3 Dec 2009, 15:22:15 EST