Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 09:01 in Health & Medicine
Johns Hopkins surgeons have established a facial transplantation team and are in the process of obtaining approval from the University's Institutional Review Board (IRB) of their protocol to perform the complicated procedure.
- New allocation formula developed by Johns Hopkins could prevent waste and transplant delaysWed, 30 Jun 2010, 11:05:25 EDT
- Johns Hopkins leads first 16-patient, multicenter 'domino donor' kidney transplantWed, 8 Jul 2009, 9:24:08 EDT
- Lack of private insurance contribute to higher deaths among black heart transplant patientsMon, 31 May 2010, 18:30:49 EDT
- Double-lung transplants work better than single for long-term survivalThu, 23 Apr 2009, 10:00:04 EDT
- Older women less likely than men to be listed for kidney transplantsTue, 13 Jan 2009, 11:17:39 EST